1. General Information
2. Collecting Personal Information
The personal details compiled by the Company should be provided to authorize the transactions. Such data consists of the following particulars:
- The details on the ways to use the website of the Company. It is vital to record statistical information on the pages visited more frequently. It also includes the duration of every single visit.
- Personal data required to purchase services from the Company after registration. The details include the customer’s name, email, billing address, and phone number.
- The Company stores all the data shared with the Company during subscription to its services.
- Additional data provided by the customers on a voluntary basis after the purchase or while communicating with the representatives of the Company.
Along with other enterprises offering online services, the Company struggles to improve experiences of the target customers by collecting their personal data. Managing cookies helps the Company to obtain relevant information concerning the computers used by the clients. It also makes sense while processing the purchase of services after they are added to the shopping cart. Besides, the cookie files enclose only statistical information without any private details. If the customers are not willing to share such information with the Company through the collection of cookies, they could quickly reject this option in the cookie settings of their browsers.
4. Use of Personal Information
The Company could use private data of the customers to:
- Identify the services of the Company considering the preferences of its target clients;
- Interact with the customers directly to explain the purchase details;
- Optimize customer care services and enhance client support experiences;
- Provide clients with preferred billing details, such as statements of purchase and invoices;
- Share clients’ testimonials through the website;
- Send subscription emails on innovative services and updates of the business offers;
- Deliver access to the details of the purchase;
- Manage the site data;
- Proceed with transactions;
- Supply the services provided by the clients;
- Collect purchase payments.
5. Information Disclosure
- If the Company has a lawful required to share personal information of the customers to proceed with solving various issues during legal processes;
- Consistent with the need to institute, use, and protect the legitimate rights of the Company and its clients while preventing any applicable lawful actions, including the disputes on private or intellectual property;
- If the Company is sold to the third parties.
6. Data Storing and Protection
7. Privacy Protection Act Compliance
The Company functions considering the Privacy Protection Act to abide by all the necessary precautions. Consistent with the requirements of the Children Online Privacy Protection Act, the services of the Company are provided merely to the individuals who are more than 13 years old.
8. Contact Information
9. Terms and Conditions
Please, take the time to visit the Terms of Service relating to the processes, limitations of liability, disclaimers, and alternative data necessary while managing the website of the Company and updating its business offers at www.restauranthill.com.
10. Consent of the Customers